Why use Fade Out?
Fade Out is specifically formulated to reduce the appearance of hyperpigmentation, leaving skin bright, radiant and even in tone.
Hyperpigmentation is caused by the overproduction of melanin (the brown pigment in our skin), creating dark patches which become visible on the skin’s surface.
Sun damage, ageing and hormonal changes can increase the production of melanin, resulting in discolouration and uneven skin tone.
- Clinically proven, Fade Out helps to brighten skin tone and reduce dark spots and discolouration for a brighter, more radiant complexion within 4 weeks.
- Reduces visible darkening: Fade Out contains extracts of mulberry and licorice, which penetrate deep into the skin's outer layers, working together to help reduce the production of melanin. It also contains niacinamide (naturally occurring vitamin B3), which helps to inhibit the transfer of melanin to the upper layers, where it would become visible on the skin’s surface.
- Everyday protection: Fade Out Advanced Even Skin Tone Day Cream is specially formulated with SPF 25 and UVA/UVB protection to protect from the ageing and skin- darkening effects of the sun.
- Targets problem areas of hyper-pigmentation, skin discolouration, age spots and sunspots, evening out skin tone and reducing the visible appearance of the signs of ageing.
- Enhances cell renewal by slowing down and inhibiting the formation of further dark spots. Natural lactic acid mildly exfoliates the skin, removing dead cells and brightening skin tone and moisture for a youthful, healthy radiance.
How to use
Apply each morning after cleansing. Apply the cream evenly over your face and neck.
For best results, use in conjunction with Fade Out Advanced Night Cream and Fade Out Eye Defence Cream SPF25.
Aqua (Water), Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Sodium Lactate, Homosalate, Lactic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Stearyl Alcohol, Hexylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Titanium Dioxide (Nano), Ceteareth 20, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Saccharin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Alumina, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Morus Nigra Leaf Extract, Disodium EDTA, Simethicone, Glyceryl Oleate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Ascorbic Acid Polypeptide, Citric Acid, Citronellol, Linalool, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde
Warnings and Restrictions
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
- For external use. Use only as directed.
- Do not use on broken, damaged or irritated skin.
- If a rash or other irritation occurs, discontinue use and seek medical advice.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse immediately with water.
- Fade Out is not a primary sun protection product.
Keep out of direct sunlight and store below 25°C.