E45 Cream is an emollient cream that has been clinically proven to treat and soothe dry skin conditions including:
- Dry/flaky skin.
- Chapped and rough skin.
- Itchy skin.
- Certain dry cases of psoriasis.
- Detergent hands.
It is a non-greasy formula that leaves skin soft & relieved.
- Small easy-to-carry tube for use on the go.
- Dermatologically tested.
- Suitable for the whole family, including infants over the age of 1 month.
How to use
Apply to the affected skin 2 or 3 times daily. If symptoms persist, consult your doctor.
- Active Ingredients: White Soft Paraffin 14.5% w/w, Light Liquid Paraffin 12.6% w/w and Anhydrous Lanolin (Medilan) 1% w/w.
- Also contains Glyceryl Monostearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Sodium Cetostearyl Sulphate, Carbomer, Methyl Hydroxybenzoate (E218), Propyl Hydroxybenzoate (E216), Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid Monohydrate, Purified Water.
Warnings and restrictions
This is a medicine.
Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist
Seek advice before using if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, are breastfeeding or suffer from allergies
- Do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Use this medicine only on your skin..
- E45 cream contains cetyl alcohol, which may cause local skin reactions e.g. contact dermatitis..
- Also contains E216 and E218, which may cause allergic reactions (possibly delayed).
- Regularly change your clothing, bedding or dressing when using large quantities (more than 100g) of this product, and keep away from naked flames.
- Speak to your doctor if you are using minoxidil.
- Not recommended during breastfeeding.
Occasionally, an allergic reaction or worsening of acne may occur. If you suspect an allergic reaction, such as a rash, or if anything unusual happens, stop using the product.
If you get any side effects, talk to your doctor, pharmacist or nurse. This includes any possible side effects not listed above.
Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
Store below 25°C.