A triple-action gel that gets to work quickly to effectively treat mouth ulcers.
The gel provides an antiseptic, pain-relieving, long-lasting protective coating around the ulcer.
This protective barrier sticks over the ulcer, protecting it from further irritation and damage in order to speed up the healing process.
- It is important to read the full instructions provided in the enclosed leaflet before applying this product.
- Adults, the elderly and children over 7 years of age: Apply sparingly to each ulcer, using a single wiping action.
- Reapply as necessary to keep the affected area(s) protected with a thin layer of gel. For use in the mouth.
- Oromucosal Gel containing Lidocaine Hydrochloride 0.66% w/w and Aminoacridine Hydrochloride 0.05% w/w
- Also contains Carbomer, Hydroxypropylcellulose, White Soft Paraffin, Liquid Paraffin and Peppermint Oil
Warnings and Restrictions
- Do not use the gel if you are sensitive to any of its ingredients.
- There are no specific restrictions to using the gel during pregnancy or breastfeeding, as the potential risks are unknown. Approach with caution and ask your doctor or a pharmacist for advice before use.
- Keep the gel away from the eyes.
- In case of accidental contact, wash eye immediately with water. Continue rinsing for 10 to 15 minutes, holding the eyelids well apart and avoid getting the rinse liquid into the other eye. Consult a doctor if irritation persists.
Excessive overdose may also lead to generalised side effects such as nervousness, drowsiness, breathing problems or low blood pressure.
In such cases, seek urgent medical attention.
If your mouth ulcer symptoms persist, seek medical advice.
Replace cap tightly after use.
Do not store above 25°C.