Hedrin® Lotion is a cutaneous solution for the treatment of head lice in adults and children aged 6 months and over.
- Clinically proven to eradicate head lice
- Skin friendly
- Easy to apply
- No organophosphates
- Apply sufficient lotion evenly over dry hair, ensuring that the scalp is fully covered.
- Work into the hair, spreading the liquid evenly from the roots to tips.
- Allow the hair to dry naturally.
- Leave on the hair for at least 8 hours or overnight.
- Wash the hair with normal shampoo, rinse thoroughly with water, and dry.
It is important that Hedrin® Lotion is applied again after seven days to deal with any lice which may hatch in that time.
Failure to repeat the treatment may result in the return of a lice infestation.
- Active ingredient: Dimeticone 4% w/w
- Also contains Cyclomethicone 5
Warnings and Restrictions
Warning: Keep hair away from sources of ignition, especially naked flames and burning cigarettes, whilst being treated with Hedrin®. Treated hair can readily burn if ignited.
- Hedrin® solution is applied to the hair and scalp and is for external use only.
- Do not use if you are sensitive to either of the ingredients in Hedrin®.
- Do not continue using Hedrin® if a skin rash or other signs of hypersensitivity occur.
- Children under 6 months should only be treated under medical supervision.
- If this product accidentally gets into the eyes, flush with water.
- Take care if accidentally spilt, as Hedrin® may cause a slip hazard.
Keep in the original carton.
Keep out of the reach and sight of children.