Opticrom Hayfever helps relieve the eye irritation symptoms of hay fever, such as itching, soreness, watering, and redness. It contains the active ingredient sodium cromoglicate 2%.
- Treats red, sore, watery, itchy eyes
- Starts working in just 2 minutes
- Easy to apply.
- Targeted relief.
- Suitable for adults and children 6 years and above.
- Use this medicine only in your eyes.
- Gently squeeze 1 or 2 drops into each eye four times a day, or as directed by your doctor.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
Talk to your doctor or pharmacist:
- If there is no improvement after 2 days of use
- Before using continuously for more than 14 days
- Active ingredient: 1ml of eye drops contains 20mg of Sodium Cromoglicate (2% w/v).
- Other ingredients: Benzalkonium Chloride, Disodium Edetate, Water for injections.
Warnings or Restrictions
You may have blurred eyesight straight after using this medicine. If this happens, do not drive or use any tools or machines until you can see clearly.
Take special care with Opticrom Allergy if you wear soft contact lenses.
- Please consult your pharmacist or doctor before using this medicine if you are pregnant, likely to get pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Please consult your pharmacist or doctor if you are currently taking any other medicines, as this may cause an interaction.
- If you think you may be allergic to any of the ingredients contained in this medicine, please seek medical advice before taking it.
Do not use this medicine and tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to sodium cromoglicate, or to any of the other ingredients of Opticrom Allergy (listed in Section 6 of the information leaflet).
Signs of an allergic reaction include a rash, swallowing or breathing problems, swelling of your lips, face, throat, and tongue and worsening of redness, itching or swelling of the eye or eyelid.
Do not use this medicine if the above applies to you.
If you are not sure, talk to your doctor or pharmacist before using Opticrom Allergy.
- Do not store above 25°C
- Keep the bottle in the outer carton.
- Use within four weeks of opening.
- Discard any remainder 28 days after first opening the bottle.