Optrex Allergy Eye Drops help to treat redness, watering, and itching of the eyes caused by hay fever or allergic reactions caused by pet hair, house mites, or other allergens.
This product also prevents the symptoms from getting worse.
Always read the label and the enclosed patient information leaflet.
Ensure your hands are clean and dry and that the bottle's seal is intact.
- Gently pull the corner of your lower lid down and tilt your head back.
- Apply 1 or 2 drops into your lower eyelid, without touching your eye, four times a day or as indicated by your doctor.
- Repeat steps in other eye if needed.
- Active ingredients: Sodium Cromoglycate 2% w/v. (Approximately 0.7mg per drop)
- Other ingredients: Disodium edetate, Benzalkonium chloride, Water for Injections
Warnings and Restrictions
- Don't use Optrex Allergy Eye Drops while or just before wearing your contact lenses.
- Wait 15 minutes after application before wearing contact lenses.
- Do not use for more than three consecutive months without consulting your doctor.
- Discard 28 days after opening.
Taking other medicines
Before using Optrex Allergy Eye Drops, speak to your pharmacist or doctor if you are taking any other medication for your eyes.