Product Information 4633
Used to treat the symptoms of hayfever (itchy or watery eyes, sneezing and a runny nose) and other allergies e.g. pet, house dust mite and mould spore allergies. They can also be used to relieve the rashes and itching of hives.
- Adults and children aged 12 years and over: Swallow one tablet once a day.
- Children aged 6 to 12 years: Swallow half a tablet twice a day.
- Children under 6 years: Not recommended.
If you have kidney problems you should talk to your doctor or pharmacist for advice before taking these tablets as a lower dose may be required.
Do not take more than the recommended dose.
Do not give to children under 6 years.
- Active ingredient: Each tablet contains Cetirizine Hydrochloride 10 mg.
- Other ingredients Microcrystalline cellulose, lactose monohydrate, colloidal anhydrous silica, magnesium stearate, hypromellose (E464), macrogol 4000, titanium dioxide (E171) and polydextrose
Warnings or Restrictions
Do not exceed the stated dose.
May cause drowsiness. If affected do not drive or operate machinery.
Avoid alcoholic drink.
Take special care with Piriteze Allergy Tablets:
- If you have an intolerance to some sugars.
- Be careful when drinking alcohol while using Piriteze Allergy Tablets. They can increase the effects of drinking.
- Do not drive or operate machinery if the tablets make you feel drowsy.
- At the recommended dose, Piriteze Allergy Tablets do not cause drowsiness in the majority of people.
Talk to your doctor or pharmacist before taking these tablets
- if you have kidney problems as you may need to take a lower dose
- If you are epileptic or at risk of convulsions (fits).
- If you are having an allergy skin test you need to wait 3 days after taking Piriteze Allergy Tablets.
- If you have an enlarged prostate. It may increase the risk of having difficulty passing water.
- If symptoms persist.
Do NOT take Piriteze Allergy Tablets:
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to antihistamines or to any of the other ingredients.
- If you have severe kidney problems.
Pregnancy and breast-feeding:
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your doctor before taking these tablets.
Taking other medicines
Speak to your pharmacist or Dr if you are taking any other medication.
Do not store above 30°C.
Keep out of the sight and reach of children.