Snufflebabe is an ointment that combines soothing, natural eucalyptus and thyme oil with menthol to help clear blocked noses in children.
- Suitable for children and babies over 3 months old.
- Gentle and mild decongestant with proven ingredients to help clear blocked noses
- Relieves nasal congestion helping babies to breathe, feed and sleep more easily
- Soothing vapour rub containing eucalyptus oil, menthol and thyme oil
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
Patient Information Leaflets are updated periodically by the manufacturer.
Infants over 3 months:
- Lightly rub a small amount of Snufflebabe onto the upper chest and throat. It may also be rubbed onto the feet and toes before bed.
- Alternatively, Snufflebabe may be placed in a tissue or handkerchief in the clothing,
The handkerchief may be tied to the cot just out of reach to prevent very young children from transferring the product into their eyes.
Leave bed clothes loose, so beneficial vapours may be inhaled during the night.
If symptoms persist, consult your doctor.
- Active ingredients: w/w Eucalyptus oil 2.0%, Menthol 1.5%, Thyme oil 0.5%.
- Also contains white soft paraffin.
Warnings and Restrictions
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist
- Seek advice before using if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, breastfeeding or if you suffer from allergies.
Do not use:
- on infants under 3 months unless advised by a GP, Pharmacist or Health Visitor.
- on broken skin or apply around the nostrils of infants.
- if allergic to the ingredients
May include allergic reactions such as skin rash or reddening where the product has been applied.
If excessive reddening or any other unusual effects occur, speak to your GP, Pharmacist or Health Visitor.
This product contains paraffin, which is flammable.
Do not smoke or go near naked flames; clothing & bedding with this product dried on them can catch fire easily.
Washing clothing and bedding may reduce product build-up but not totally remove it.
Store below 25°c, away from any naked flames.
Keep all medicines out of the reach and sight of children.