Bonjela offers relief from pain associated with mouth ulcers, braces, dentures and cold sores. It also helps to reduce inflammation and fight infection.
Check that the cap seal is unbroken before first use.
- Massage approximately one centimetre of gel onto the sore area.
- This can be repeated after 3 hours.
- For denture sores: Do not apply directly onto the dentures.
- Leave at least 30 minutes before replacing the dentures in the mouth.
- Contains 8.714% Choline Salicylate and 0.01% Cetalkonium Chloride as actives.
- Also contains Ethanol (Alcohol).
Warnings and Restrictions
- Check with your doctor before use if you are allergic to aspirin or salicylates.
- This product should not be used during pregnancy or breastfeeding as it contains choline salicylate, a derivative closely related to aspirin.
- Do not exceed the stated dose. If symptoms persist for more than 7 days, consult your doctor or dentist.
- Caution should be exercised if taking any blood-thinning medications.
This product should not be used by those under 16 years of age because there is a possible association between salicylates and Reye's syndrome when given to children. Reye's syndrome is a very rare disease that affects the brain and liver, and can be fatal.
Do not exceed the stated dose. If symptoms persist for more than 7 days, seek medical attention.