For the relief of itching and skin irritation caused by Itchy dermatitis, Dry Eczema, Allergic Rashes, Hives, Nettle Rashes, Chickenpox, Insect Bites & Stings, Heat rashes, Sunburn and Personal Itching.
How to use
- Suitable for adults and children over 3 years; consult your doctor before use on children under 3 years of age.
- Apply to the affected area 2-3 times daily. The irritation will be relieved for 6 to 10 hours. If symptoms persist consult your doctor.
- Active ingredient:: Crotamiton 10% w/w which cools and soothes itching for up to 10 hours.
- Other ingredients include Methyl Hydroxybenzoate, Phenylethyl Alcohol, Glycerol, Triethanolamine, Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, Ethylene Glycol Monostearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Strong Ammonia Solution 25%, Stearic Acid, Hard Paraffin, White Beeswax, Perfume.
Warnings and Restrictions
- Cautions: Do not use in or around the eyes, on broken skin, for weeping skin conditions or if you are sensitive to any of the ingredients.
- Eurax is not recommended in pregnancy.
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist before using Eurax if you are breastfeeding, or suffering from genital itching.
- Nursing mothers should avoid applying Eurax in the area of the nipples.
- May occasionally cause skin irritation or allergy.
- If this occurs or you experience other symptoms stop using the product and consult your doctor.
- If Eurax is accidentally swallowed, contact your nearest hospital casualty department or tell your doctor immediately.
- For external use only.
Taking other medicines
This product is unlikely to interact with other medication however, please speak to your Pharmacist or Doctor if you are using any other treatments for the skin.
- Protect from heat.
- Do not use after the expiry date given.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach and sight of children.