Medically proven treatment for dry & cracked feet (symptoms of foot anhidrosis).
Flexitol Heel Balm is intended for the symptomatic treatment of foot anhidrosis, and is medically proven to provide relief from dry, cracked skin on heels and feet.
The highly effective formulation contains 25% urea and other skin-nourishing ingredients designed to deeply penetrate the skin for intense moisturisation and hydration.
With daily use, it keeps your feet soft, smooth and supple.
- Intense moisturisation with 25% urea.
- Highly effective.
- Skin nourishing.
- Visible results in 1 day.
- College of Podiatry approved.
- Suitable for diabetics.
Directions: for use on the heel and foot.
Please read all the information provided on the carton carefully before use.
Retain carton for future reference.
There is no leaflet insert.
- Recommended for adults and children over the age of 12 years.
- Do not use if the tube seal is broken or appears tampered with at first use.
- Wash and dry hands before and after use.
- Apply enough to cover the affected area, once or twice daily (twice for best results), morning and night.
- Use approximately 2 cm lengths of balm, rubbing gently into the skin.
- Always replace the cap after each use.
- Visible results can be seen in as little as 1 day.
- If no substantial improvement is seen within 14 days, talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
- Once the skin is restored, use Flexitol Moisturising Foot Cream to maintain condition.
Purified Water, Urea, Lanolin, Cetostearyl Alcohol, Light Liquid Paraffin, Glyceryl Monostearate, Decyl Oleate, PEG-20 Stearate, Paraffin Hard, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium PCA, Shea Butter, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzyl Alcohol, Perfume.
Warnings and Restrictions
- For external use only on the heels and feet.
- Do not swallow. If accidentally swallowed, seek immediate medical advice and take the pack with you to show the product that has been swallowed.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Treated feet may be slippery: take extra care when walking on smooth surfaces.
- Stinging may occur in deep cracks.
- Do not use if you are sensitive to any of the ingredients.
- Not for use on children under 12 years, except on medical advice.
- Seek medical advice before use if pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Stop use if skin irritation or rash occurs during use.
Possible side effects
Rarely, allergic reactions such as skin rash, blistering, and skin peeling may occur.
Blackening of treated skin on the sole of the foot may occur very rarely.
If you notice these or any other side effects, stop use and speak to your doctor or pharmacist for advice.
- Do not store above 25ºC.
- Do not use after the expiry date on the carton flap.
- Use within 12 months of opening.
- Dispose of used packaging safely.
- Keep in the original carton.
- Keep out of sight and reach of children.