- For when constipation is severe and has not responded to oral treatments.
- These suppositories are formulated specifically for children over 1 year who suffer from occasional constipation. They are fast-acting, usually working within an hour of use to eliminate any discomfort caused by constipation.
- This product is suitable for children aged 1 year and above.
- Suppositories must NOT be taken by mouth.
- Wash your hands before and after use.
- Remove the protective film before use by tearing the strip at the notch or by cutting around the suppository.
- Dip the suppository in water and insert it into the rectum.
Children 1 year and above: Insert one suppository as required.
Do not use for adults, or infants under 1 year old.
If symptoms persist, ask your doctor for advice.
Glycerol Suppositories contains glycerol as the active ingredient. It also contains gelatin and water.
This medicine does not contain lactose, sucrose or gluten.
Warnings and Restrictions
- Do not use the medicine if you have an allergy to any of the ingredients.
- Possible side effects: may cause bowel irritation and occasionally abdominal cramps.
- If your child has any side effects, stop use and tell your doctor or pharmacist.
Do not use the medicine if you have an allergy to any of the ingredients.
Do not use for children or infants under 1 year.