Milkaid Junior Tablets contain lactase enzyme to help break down the lactose present in milk and dairy foods, allowing both children and teenagers to eat their favourite dairy foods.
- Lactase Enzyme Supplement comes in a tasty strawberry flavour chewable tablet.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- Developed for children 3 years and over who have difficulty digesting lactose.
- 24% of children in the UK experience lactose intolerance before the age of 10.
- An additional 28% start to experience the symptoms between the ages of 11 to 20.
- Some children are unable to enjoy dairy because of lactose intolerance, meaning that they potentially miss out on some of the benefits associated with dairy products, such as calcium for maintaining bone health and teeth, as well as protein and essential nutrients.
- Simply take TWO strawberry flavoured chewable tablets with any meal containing dairy food.
- The number of tablets can be adjusted to suit your child’s requirements, but no more than six tablets should be taken with any meal.
Always read the label.
Glucose Syrup, Lactase Enzyme, Flavouring, Anti-caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate) Sweetener (Sucralose).
Warnings and Restrictions
- Do not use if the seal under the cap is broken.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Tolerance to lactose is variable, so please seek advice on the role of lactase enzyme in your child’s diet.
- Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. If your child is taking prescription medication or is under medical supervision, please consult a doctor prior to taking any supplements.
- Store below 25C in a dry place.
- Keep out of the reach of children.