- MolluDab is a clinically proven solution for the treatment of molluscum contagiosum, a viral skin infection. It contains 5% potassium hydroxide.
- Molluscum contagiousum is a skin infection caused by a virus. It is spread from person to person by touching the affected skin or surfaces with the virus on them.
- MolluDab comes with an applicator that's precise, easy to use and protects healthy skin.
- MolluDab is suitable for adults and children over two years old.
Molludab is suitable for adults and children over 2 years old.
- Dip the plastic spatula cap into the MolluDab solution.
- Remove excess liquid on the side of the bottle.
- Dab all of the molluscum bumps with the flat side of the spatula.
- Allow the solution to dry.
- Apply twice daily.
- Stop using as soon as inflammation appears: this indicates that the molluscum bumps are healing. If no inflammation is apparent, cease use after 14 days and consult your doctor for further advice.
- Wait for the molluscum legions to heal, generally 1–5 weeks.
Each 1 ml solution contains 50 mg Potassium Hydroxide.
Warnings and Restrictions
- Do not apply to open wounds or mucous membranes (mouth or genital region).
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Not for oral use.
- Avoid contact with clothing.