Murine Irritation & Redness Relief is an eye drop solution.
It is used to clear redness and soothe eyes which have been irritated by dusty atmospheres, wind, swimming, smoke, air pollutants, or close work such as reading and computer use.
- Contains the active ingredient naphazoline hydrochloride 0.012% w/v, belonging to the group of medicines called local vasoconstrictors, which act by narrowing the blood vessels in the eye, thereby reducing redness and swelling.
- Other ingredients: benzalkonium chloride, boric acid (E284), borax (E285), disodium edetate, and purified water.
Adults and children 12 years and over:
- After washing your hands, gently squeeze 1 or 2 drops into the affected eye(s) two or three times daily.
- Avoid touching the dropper onto any surface.
- If symptoms persist, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
- For use in the eye area only.
Warnings and Restrictions
- Do not use if you suffer from glaucoma or other serious eye diseases, or if you know you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Do not use at the same time as contact lenses.
- Not to be used by children under the age of 12 years.
- Take out contact lenses before putting these drops into your eyes.
- You may reinsert your contact lenses about 15 minutes after putting the drops into your eyes.
- You should avoid touching the dropper to the eye or onto any surface.
- These drops contain benzalkonium chloride, which may cause eye irritation.
Please consult your pharmacist or doctor before using this medicine if you are currently pregnant, likely to get pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Please consult your pharmacist or doctor if you are currently taking any other medicines, as this may cause an interaction.
If you think you may be allergic to any of the ingredients contained in this medicine, please seek medical advice before using it.
If you have any questions after buying this medication, please speak to your pharmacist.