Nasacort Allergy Relief for Adults contains 55 micrograms per dose of Triamcinolone acetonide Triamcinolone belongs to a group of medicines known as corticosteroids. This 30-dose pack provides between 12 to 15 days of usage.
Hayfever allergies can put a damper on your plans; with Nasacort Allergy Nasal Spray, it doesn't have to. One bottle of Nasacort can provide relief for up to 8 symptoms of hayfever including sneezing, itchy and runny nose, sinus discomfort, nasal congestion (blocked nose), and itchy, red and watery eyes.
To ensure this product is right for you, always read and follow the label.
Always read the label.
- It is used for the symptomatic relief of hayfever.
- 8 in 1 Symptom Relief: Nasacort Nasal Spray has an anti-inflammatory action which brings effective symptomatic relief from 8 symptoms commonly associated with hayfever: sneezing, itchy, runny nose, sinus discomfort, nasal congestion (blocked nose), itchy, red and watery eyes
- No Bad Taste: Nasacort is odour free for no bad taste, and stays where it's sprayed.
- 24 Hour Relief: Provides up to 24 hours* of relief from hayfever symptoms to help you feel like yourself again
- Once-Daily: Use once a day to help provide soothing comfort from allergy symptoms associated with hayfever, 1-2 sprays per nostril per day
- Easy Application: The handy bottle with a tapered nozzle lets you easily spray Nasacort Nasal Spray exactly where you need it
- Recommendation: Nasacort is suitable for adults 18+.
Read the package leaflet before use.
- Shake the bottle gently before use.
- Use only in the nose.
- Adults aged 18 and over: 2 sprays in each nostril once daily. Once symptoms improve use 1 spray in each nostril.
- The maximum daily dose should not exceed two sprays into each nostril.
- Not for use in children under 18 years
- Relief may be obtained on the first day of use but it may take up to 4 days for maximum effect.
See the enclosed leaflet for further information.
Discard 1 month after opening
Warnings and Restrictions
Do not use this product continuously for more than one month without talking to your doctor.
Talk to your doctor if your symptoms have worsened o have not improved after 7 days.
Do not use if:
- You are under 18 years of age
- You are allergic to triamcinolone or any other ingredients of this medicine
- You have an infection in the nose
- You are taking medicines for HIV
Talk to your doctor or pharmacist before use if:
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding
- You are taking steroids (tablets, ointments/creams, steroids medicine used for asthma, other nasal sprays or eye/ nose drops)
- You have an infection in the nose or throat
- You have had recent surgery, an injury or an ulcer affecting the nose
- You have had glaucoma or cataracts
Do not store above 25ºC
Keep out of the sight and reach of children