- Caring and moisturising formula for children’s delicate skin.
- Helps reduce the risk of sun allergies.
- Highly effective UVA/UVB protection.
- Immediately protects against sunburn and long-term skin damage.
- Highly water-resistant.
Apply generously before sun exposure, enough to give a visible layer before rubbing in. Let it dry, then reapply to ensure adequate coverage and no missed areas.
Aqua Homosalate Octocrylene Glycerin Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane Ethylhexyl Salicylate Alcohol Denat. Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine Titanium Dioxide (nano) Panthenol Cetearyl Alcohol Glyceryl Stearate SE Myristyl Myristate Sodium Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonate Tocopheryl Acetate VP/Hexadecene Copolymer C18-38 Alkyl Hydroxystearoyl Stearate Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate Xanthan Gum Sodium Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer Silica Dimethyl Silylate Trimethoxycaprylylsilane Trisodium EDTA Phenoxyethanol Methylparaben Ethylparaben Linalool Limonene Geraniol Benzyl Alcohol Citronellol Citral Parfum
Warnings and Restrictions
- It is important to keep your babies and young children out of direct sunlight, no matter the SPF.
- Avoid the midday sun (between 10am to 3pm) where possible, since the intensity of the sun is usually highest at this time.
- Keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight.
- Allow suncream to absorb completely and avoid contact with textiles and hard surfaces to
- Wear protective clothing (hat, t-shirt, sunglasses) and use sufficient sunscreen for unprotected areas.
- Even when protected, avoid over-exposure to the sun as it is a serious health threat.