Regaine for Women Once A Day has been proven to work for 8 out of 10 women in clinical trials.
- Female hair loss can be very difficult to deal with but is experienced by approximately 1 in 4 British women.
- Hormones, age and even your own genetics can all be causes.
- Regaine Foam for Women is a non-hormonal treatment that contains the active ingredient minoxidil, which has been proven to help reverse the progression of female pattern hair loss.
- When applied directly to your scalp, Regaine for women penetrates your skin and revitalises inactive hair follicles.
- The minoxidil stimulates the supply of blood and nutrients around the follicles. As a result, they increase in size, which promotes hair growth over time.
- Clinical tests found results in just 12 weeks.
- Effective hair loss treatment.
- Active ingredients: Minoxidil 50 mg/g
- Also contains Ethanol Anhydrous, Purified Water, Butylated Hydroxytoluene (E321), Lactic Acid, Citric Acid Anhydrous, Glycerol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60. Propane, Butane, Isobutane.
See leaflet for further information.
Warnings and Restrictions
- For the first 2 weeks of use, you may experience increased shedding. This is a normal occurrence as old follicles are removed for new ones to grow.
- If shedding persists, stop using this product and speak to your pharmacist or doctor.
- For the effects of Regaine foam to last, apply daily.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- For external use only.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
Do not use if you:
- are pregnant or breastfeeding
- have any scalp abnormality (including psoriasis and sunburn) that makes the scalp inflamed, irritated or painful
- have a shaved scalp
- have other conditions associated with hair loss
- are using other medications, occlusive dressings, or other topical medical preparations on your scalp
- experience high blood pressure
- have a history of sensitivity to minoxidil, ethanol or propylene glycol
- have heart disease (including abnormal heart rhythms or rates, angina or chest pains) and/or circulation disorders
- have had unexpected, sudden or patchy hair loss (which may not be hereditary and a sign of an underlying medical condition).
- Protect from sunlight.
- Do not expose to temperatures above 50°C/122°F.
- Store below 25°C.