The Scholl Corn Treatment Kit is a complete solution for the relief and removal of painful corns.
- 6 pads
- 6 medicated discs with salicylic acid for targeted medicated action
- 9 corn cushions to relieve pain by providing cushioning and pressure relief around painful corns
- Clean and dry feet before each treatment.
- Remove medicated disc from backing paper and place it firmly over centre of corn.
- Cover with the Scholl pad.
- Repeat treatment daily until the corn can be removed.
- Continue to protect the affected area with Scholl corn foam cushion for as long as needed.
- Scholl Discs contain: Salicylic Acid 40% w/w, Polyvinyl Alkyl Ethers, Titanium Dioxide, Liquid Paraffin. 4,4-thio-bis-2-tert-butyl-5-methyphenol, Red Iron Oxide, Black Iron Oxide.
- Foam cushions contain: Natural rubber latex.
Warnings and Restrictions
Do not use if:
- you have diabetes, severe circulatory disorders or nerve damage
- you are sensitive to aspirin or any of the ingredients
- the area around the corn is inflamed or broken.
Do not use for more than 2 weeks.
Not suitable for children under the age of 16 years old.
Avoid using during pregnancy or while breastfeeding, unless on the advice of your doctor
Do not use on normal skin, as skin irritation or rash may occur if applied to healthy skin. If this happens, remove the product and temporarily stop using it until the irritation has subsided, then carefully reapply only to the corn.
Contact your doctor or pharmacist if any other side effects occur.
- Do not store above 25°C.
- Do not use if carton seal is broken.
- Do not use after the expiry date printed on the pack.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.