Scholl Verruca and Wart Remover freezes verrucas and warts on the spot, by rapidly freezing the core of the verruca or wart.
Common warts have a raised, 'cauliflower-like' appearance and are skin coloured, hard and rough. They usually occur on fingers, the backs of hands and the knees.
Verrucas are flatter, have hard outer edges and often have small black spots in the centre. They occur on the ball of the foot, the bottoms of the toes, or on the heel.
- Clinically proven fast and effective treatment: starts to work in 40 seconds.
- Precise, targeted action with the applicator.
- Suitable for use on children aged 4+.
- No need for plasters.
- Kit contains up to 12 applications for multiple treatments on more stubborn warts that do not fully disappear with one treatment.
How does Scholl Verruca & Wart Freeze Remover work?
- Effective and easy to use, it works by rapidly freezing the verruca or wart.
- After application, a blister will form.
- The verruca or wart will usually fall off within 10-14 days and new healthy skin will grow in its place.
- Do not treat the same verruca or wart more than 4 times in total.
What are the benefits?
Effectively removes common warts and verrucas in as little as one treatment
Precise, targeted action
Read the instructions leaflet carefully before use.
It is essential to time treatment accurately to ensure safe and effective treatment.
Use in a well-ventilated area.
- Select the most appropriate bud (based on the size of wart/verruca).
- Attach the applicator to the opening in the can i.e. the white plastic cap.
- Press down the dispensing button for 3–5 seconds.
- The applicator should be applied to the centre of the wart or verruca for between 30 to 40 seconds (do not apply for longer than 40 seconds).
- After application, the verruca or wart will usually fall off within the next 10 -14 days.
- Use one applicator for each verruca or wart.
Dimethyl Ether, Propane, Isobutane, Propellant: Hydrocarbon
Warnings and Restrictions
Read the instruction leaflet carefully before use
- Use only as directed.
- Always use the applicator provided when using the product.
- Misuse of the product may result in burns and scarring of healthy tissue, or blindness.
- Not suitable for children under 4 years
- Do NOT use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- This product is NOT suitable for use if you have diabetes or poor blood circulation.This is because if you have diabetes or poor circulation, you could be at risk of foot-related complications.
- Please consult a doctor or podiatrist before self-treating your foot condition.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Avoid inhaling and use only in well-ventilated areas.
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- Suitable for external use only
Other safety warnings
- Danger: extremely flammable aerosol
- Keep away from heat, sparks, open flames, hot surfaces. No smoking.
- Pressurised container may burst if heated. Protect from sunlight.
- Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50C/122F.
- Do not pierce or burn after use.
- Do not spray on an open flame or ignition source.
- Use only in well-ventilated areas.
- Do not breathe spray.
Warning: Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling contents can be harmful or fatal.
Solvent abuse can kill instantly.
Keep all medicines out of the sight and reach of children