Jungle Formula Bite & Sting Relief Spray 50ml effectively provides soothing, cooling and relief from discomfort and itching due to bites and stings from mosquitoes, midges and other biting insects, and nettle stings.
Directions for use
- Can be used from the age of 3
- Remove sting if possible.
- Shake well before use.
- Hold the nozzle about 10cm (3–4") from affected area, spray for 1–2 seconds. Allow to dry.
- Use in a well-ventilated area.
For best results, apply immediately after bite or sting and repeat if necessary.
Anyone with allergies to bites and stings should seek medical advice.
If symptoms persist, consult your doctor.
Butane, Isobutane, Alcohol Denat, Propane, Polyvinyl Caprolactam, Ethoxdiglycol, Benzyl Alcohol, Licorice (Glycyrriza Glabra) Extract, Matricarcia (Chamomilla Recutita) Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Methyl & Ethyl & Propyl & Butyl & Isobutyl Parabens, Menthol, Glycyrrhetic Acid, Menthyl Lactate, Bisabolol, Fragrance.
Warnings and Restrictions
- CAUTION, DANGER: Extremely flammable aerosol
- Pressurised container: may burst if heated
- Do not pierce or burn, even after use.
- Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source.
- Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources.
- No smoking
- Do not spray on a naked flame or any incandescent material.
- Protect from sunlight
- Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C/122°F.
- Do not spray near eyes, lips and broken or sensitive skin. In the unlikely event of any skin reaction, discontinue use.
- For external use only
Store in a cool, dry place, below 50ºC.
Keep out of reach of children.